What is IAE?
Integrative Athletic Enhancement (IAE) is a program fusing the traditional elements of sport psychology, the latest evidenced-based medical and behavioral research, and over ten years of clinical practice. The result is a comprehensive, athlete-focused program.
Parents & Athletes
All parents desire to provide the best opportunities for their children, in the safest environment possible. In some cases this entails furnishing possibilities not having been available to previous contemporaries. The goal of IAE is to provide this potential while encouraging and strengthening the family dynamic.
As an athlete, paramount athletic performance is the key to success. In some cases great talent, immense determination, unsurpassed work ethic, and excellent coaching are not enough for an athlete to reach the pinnacle of the goals set forth.
Coaches, Trainers, & Athletic Directors
- Integrate your coaching plans with individualized enhancement plans for each athlete
- Provide written reports prepared during visits for your review (with parental approval)
- Offer informational workshops and programs for coaches and staff
- Integrate all services with internal consulting by care providers
- Individual performance improvement
- Academic improvement to ensure eligibility